- Follow Brenda Scruggs on WordPress.com
- Guest Writer Spot
- Sally’s Cafe and Bookstore – New on the Shelves – Many Hats of a Lady: Ladies of Entrepreneurship by Brenda Scruggs
- Sally’s Cafe and Bookstore – New on the Shelves Update – Free book promotion
- Prayer Teams for Authors!
- REMINDER: Dear Book Bloggers (and others promoting authors) – Guest Post by, Yecheilyah Ysrayl…
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Source: Columbus discovery of Chocolate Advertisements
In the year of our Lord 1502, Christopher Columbus stepped foot on dry land as the ocean sprays tattered the side of the boat. The sand surrendered under his foot and escaped into the ocean. He turned glancing toward the … Continue reading
Source: About Winds of the Heart
Visit the post for more. Source: The Chocolatier
Originally posted on D'S QUILTS & BOOKS:
Shattered Memories Book 1 in the Charleston Earthquake Series What a descriptive story.. Earthquakes, the devastation, the loss of life and the people who help in the aftermath! I liked…
Source: Hinge? Are you Rusty or Oiled?