Have you started a furniture business, doing a craft fair, bake or cook tasty eatable’s and so forth?
If you would like to share your business to other viewers, feel free to continue reading.
There’s a saying that goes, “(S)he wears many hats.” To say that a person wears many hats means they take on different roles and responsibilities. In daily life, we wear many hats even though they are invisible. As for me, I am a wife, mother, Christian, and a career person(writer-author.) I love my hats (my role in life) but sometimes life can press in to flatten the hat. But, if I take a moment, draw in a deep breath my hat fills back into perfect condition. So, I said all that to say this, LIFE is like a new hat. Wear it, glow under it and enjoy it.
I believe in helping others with their work as others has helped me, that’s why I wanted to do a feature on my blog about business women to encourage others to push forward. A sort of paying it forward.
If you’re interested, below are the interview questions for the blog, “Many Hats of a Lady.” Website: brendascruggssite.com. Type: “I want to be featured,” in comment. I am gathering a few interviews with other ladies and will do a series of posts one for each business lady. I would like to start these posts starting the first week of January for the New Year since the holidays are approaching and everything seems to get busy.
1. Tell a little about yourself and your business. What are your hobbies, education etc. – What type of business do you have. Tell anything you’d like people to know about you and your business.
2. Why did you decide to launch the type business that you did? What was the brainstorm that motivated you forward?
3. How did you launch your own business? Other than, money, what were your first steps?
4. What would you do over or change?
5. What encouragement would you give other women in starting their business adventure?
Be sure to include a photo(s) of your work so that I can include it in with your post.
If you know of any business woman who would like to be featured, please feel free to tell them to comment in post type “I WANT TO BE FEARTURED” and I’ll get back with them with my email address.