Happy Underwear Day!
Let me brief-ly wish you a Happy Underwear Day!
Undie’s wasn’t always called underwear. Throughout history they were called braies, knickers, trouser, and even pants. The word for pantie was created for ladies as a shortened version of the word pants.
Did you know that underwear has a job?
• Underwear keeps you warm.
• Underwear literally has you covered if there is a wardrobe malfunction. Especially, if a brisk-y wind whips up that short dress, or if you eaten a tad bit too much and bend over expressing the seems in the backside of your pants.
• Underwear makes you laugh! They come in different colors and patterns, shapes and sizes, silk or lace, plain or characterized so, why wear some that you secretly know someone would laugh if they seen them.
For you women out there, celebrate today by going and get that sensual pair of underwear that will make you feel beautiful. And, for the men, go get that pair that is whimsical or the ones that make you feel powerful even if no one sees them. Nothing says confidence more than a new pair of undies!
And, if you have a little muffin top that seems to rim the band of your undie’s, I have smart coffee that can curb your appetite. This coffee is amazing, it’s more than weight loss, it enhances mental clarity, contains Nootropics, which helps deliver three of the happiness hormones, it has powerful antioxidants to improve blood flow and energy. I would love to send you more information, just give me a BREIF shout out in the comments!
HAPPY UNDIE DAY!
Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!
This is the Cookie Monster’s favorite day, gobbling up all the cookies letting the crumbs fall from his mouth as he devours them. Are you a cookie monster then this is your day too?
The official way to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day is any way you choose! Whether buy them from the grocery store or pop them in the oven yourself. But, one of my favorite ways is to bake a fresh batch in the oven letting the heavenly smell filter through the house, it can take you back to your childhood anticipating the ooey, gooey, chewy tasty treat? Today would be a great day to make special memories with your children or grandchildren by letting them bake cookies with you!
Ideas for Chocolate Chip Cookie Day to make it memorable!
• Bake cookies with someone. Enjoy the day and the heavenly smell. Make a party out of it.
• Give the gift of COOKIE’S! Whether you bake or buy give someone a cookie, make up gift bags and hand out. No one will turn down a cookie!
• Gather your friends or that special someone and go Cookie hopping! Bakery’s love to give out free cookies of their product. But, check first to find participating stores.
Another way to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day, is to enjoy a hot cup of Choclevate with a chocolate chewy cookie. It’s packed with powerful Nootrophics that boosts energy, improves mental clarity, and aids in weight loss. Give me a shout out if you’d like more information! It’s amazing!
Eat a COOKIE,
SMART COFFEE! Is it really smart?
Hi! I would like to introduce you to Smart Coffee. It is a great tasting rich Colombian roasted coffee that’s giving people incredible weight loss and energy! The Nootropics in smart coffee are all-natural amino acids that are mostly found in protein-rich foods but aren’t always easy to get from diet alone.
The ingredients in the coffee are combined to help control cravings and appetite without feeling run-down. And, the thermogenic components and appetite suppressants work to help burn fat. The Nootropics are powerful cognitive enhancers that help improve mental fog.
So, is this coffee smart? I think so since it works with your body to control cravings, curb your appetite, and give you amazing energy without the jitters.
To answer a few questions, you may have:
There are different ways to fix the coffee.
• You can mix one scoop of the coffee with 8oz of hot water then drink it black or add your sweeteners and creams. A lot of people use a sugar substitute and flavored creamer.
• Mix one scoop of the coffee with your normal coffee stir and drink.
• Mix one scoop of coffee with your favorite hot chocolate. It tastes similar to a coffee latte.
• Mix as a smoothie. Add one scoop coffee to your favorite low-fat smoothie.
• Mix one scoop coffee with milk, and peanut butter powder. It tastes similar to a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
Is there a decaf?
There isn’t a decaf option for the coffee but people who don’t drink coffee or sensitive to caffeine, drink the Choclevate! It’s like a chocolate shake with the same benefits.
This coffee is amazing and if you would like to try it, I have $15 trial packs. The packs contain a 3-day one scoop stick. For the trail packs, you can leave a post or email me at email@example.com.
Here’s my link for more information on the coffee and pill:
Here’s to happiness in a cup,